Live feed from My Flickr

Friday, May 15, 2009

Flickr

Today, I just received an email from a person who referred himself as a curator. He interested to have one of my photo published at Flickr. Anyway here is the email.

Greetings askbard,

I've really enjoyed your work -- you've got great talent. I am a curator for Ambiance Visuals, a company that exhibits artwork from artists around the world on cable television in the United States.

Each month, we offer a selection of different themed programs with photographs and paintings from artists around the world. Viewers can enjoy the artwork on their flat screen televisions during dinner parties, gatherings or simply relaxing. It's "Art for your TV" as we like to call

We would like to ask your permission to include some of your artwork in our program "Reflections" I am interested in using a few photos from your series of reflection photos; specifically "PutrajayaBridge reflection ver 1.0".

Because the programs are offered to viewers free of charge, we unfortunately cannot offer you payment for use of your artwork; however, if you are interested we will post a photo credit for each image on our website. In addition, over 6 million viewers in the United States will see your artwork as part of the programs, so it is rather exciting exposure.

If you are interested, please email me as soon as possible. We are currently finalizing the programs.

Thank you for your consideration. We hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Justin Ostensen

I just replied his email and he has my permission to use the photo. I'm not so sure whether it is true or not. Anyway, who cares?

Here is the aforementioned photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment